Maturity Date: 01/23/2017
Many agencies lack internal capacity – time, skills and knowledge – to develop their project in an efficient manner. ORB’s commercial real estate and project advisors equip clients with the necessary tools to navigate the development, planning, financing, design and construction processes. Our lean, efficient in-house staff includes professionals specializing in owner’s representative, real estate development, commercial brokerage, project financing, construction project management and real estate marketing services. Each of these disciplines support the vision of providing a full-continuum of services for all facility, project and real estate portfolio challenges.
Because physical, functional and financial strategic goals are three naturally conflicting issues that affect every project, we help you identify and deliver the optimum mix (something we’ve coined as the project ‘sweet spot’). Our creative, practical solutions are based on industry best practices and proven models of success ensuring effective and efficient use of available resources.
ORB’s mission is to protect your interests from an objective & key coordination role ensuring that all team members are working toward a common, unified goal. We serve clients on a local, regional and national basis and specialize in community and recreation centers, public-private developments, government centers, historic courthouse preservation, law enforcement centers, public works buildings, on-campus student housing, specialty clinics and educational facilities.
Before embarking on your next journey, contact ORB to ensure your investment is being safely guard.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Strategic project leadership
- Development of action plan and responsibility matrix
- Establishment of guiding principles
- Site analysis, selection & acquisition
- Project financial plan development
- Design team solicitation, selection and management
- Design team contract review, negotiations and administration
- Construction delivery method analysis
- Construction team solicitation, selection and management
- Construction team contract review, negotiations and administration
- Facilitate project guaranteed maximum price (GMP) negotiations
- Design document reviews
- Analyze design/construction team cost estimates, leveling and value engineering proposals
- Master budget & total project cost administration
- Master schedule development, implementation and management
- Risk management and dispute resolution
- Manage project closeout and turnover