“The Owner was faced with a pressing deadline and NJPA’s Gordian ezIQC Solution provided the Time Savings, Cost Savings, and Local Contractor Involvement necessary to complete the project not only on time but ahead of schedule.”
-Riverside Elementary, Brainerd, MN
“The project turnaround time, cost savings and service is what drives us to The Gordian Group,”
- Kevin Lewis, PE Director of Construction Services at Loudoun County Public Schools, VA.
“ezIQC really helped us save procurement and project management time, control costs and complete the construction process on schedule,”
-Mike Renfrow, Assistant Vice President for Campus Planning and Facilities at the University of West Georgia.
“ezIQC allowed me to get my projects started and completed quickly and at a competitive cost.”
- John Harchar, Facilities Manager, Shaker Heights Public Library, OH.
“Everything went like clockwork, whether we were putting a new roof on or windows in or renovating a vacant unit. It definitely saved us a ton of time and money. We were really down to the wire and needed to get going—we would have never been able to utilize all the stimulus money under a normal bidding process where you had to put it out on the street.”
- Carol Morgan, Director of the Housing Authority of the City of Annapolis, MD Capital Improvement Services.
“The entire process was quick and efficient. ezIQC was the perfect solution for this project. Without ezIQC, the division would not have been able to complete the project this year with the funding available,”
- Greg Dolak, Associate Director of Maintenance and Facilities Support for the York County School Division, VA.
“With reduced staffing challenges, ezIQC has provided accountability, transparency, professionalism and service along with the ease of using the cooperative purchasing function, we anticipate using ezIQC again.”
- Cheri Alexander, Purchasing Manager at Sarasota Bradenton International Airport, FL.