It’s as EASY as 1 — 2 — 3
1. Join NJPA—it’s free!
Nearly 90% of members join through an online application, and receive their NJPA member ID # electronically within 24 hours. If your organization requires executed signatures, please print and complete one of the hard copy options below:
- Participating Member Agreement - application providing authorized signatures lines
- “Joint Exercise of Powers” or “Interlocal” Agreement - Joint Powers Agreement utilized only by government agencies when required
- Associate Member Agreement - application for non-profit entities that require authorized signatures
2. Browse Awarded Vendor Contracts—hundreds to choose from!
NJPA has over 200 awarded vendor contracts in a wide variety of industries, and over 500 ezIQC Construction contracts—Facility & MRO, Fleet Services & Equipment, Food Service & Equipment, Healthcare & Pharmacy Solutions, Heavy & Utility Equipment, Logistic Services & Mail Equipment, Office & Classroom Solutions & Equipment, Technology & Communication Solutions, Transportation, and much more! Browse vendors by category.
3. Contact Vendors—contact info is easy to find on NJPA’s website!
Each vendor has a landing page on NJPA’s website complete with each Vendor’s contact name, email and phone number. You can also access this information by downloading the Contract Directory. Then, simply contact them and let them know you’re interested in using the NJPA contract—they’ll do the rest!
Ready to get started?
Click to learn about becoming a member, or contact our Membership team directly.