In an effort to support small project partnership opportunities, NJPA is pleased to announce our newest City & County Solutions program. The Small Project Partnership fund has been established to support smaller projects that may not meet the traditional Innovation Funding scope. Small Project Partnerships must meet the following requirements:
- Must be Region Five City, County, or Other Government Association
- Must include a 50/50 financial match (other than in-kind support)
- Must include proof of financial match
- Maximum partnership amount of $2500
- Projects are approved on a first come-first serve basis while funds exist
- NJPA reserves all rights to review and approve or deny all applications
- Each project must satisfy the public purpose doctrine
- Each project must be innovative in nature and cannot fund capital outlay expenses
- Funding is intended for use in the current fiscal year (July 1st – June 30th). Applications must be submitted no later than May 31st of each year and funds used prior to June 30th of that same fiscal year.
- Project Partnership is limited to one per entity per fiscal year
If you have a project to submit, please use this form.
If you have received Small Project Partnership funds, please submit this form.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Anna Gruber, Manager of City & County Solutions