Educational Professional Development
For questions that the flyers below do not answer, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION FOR FALL Professional Development
click "More Info" button for listing and registration links
Winter Weather Information: If schools are delayed or canceled due to the weather, we will inform you by 6:30 a.m. whether or not we will proceed with or reschedule the event. (We will watch WCCO to form our decision.)
Registration Deadline and Confirmation: Registration deadline is two weeks prior to a workshop/event. You will receive a confirmation via email prior to the workshop. If you have not received a confirmation at least one week prior to a workshop, please call to confirm your registration at 218-894-5486.
Cancellations and Refunds: Cancellations shall be accepted for a full refund up to two weeks before the first day of the class. Call 218-894-5486.
NJPA Education Solutions Small Project Partnership
We are please to introduce NJPA's Small Project Partnership opportunity to Region Five School Districts.
- Must be a Region Five School District
- Maximum partnership amount of $2500 from NJPA per district per fiscal year (July-June) for districts with enrollment up to 1250 students. $2/student for districts with enrollment above 1250 students.
- Must include a 50/50 financial match (in-kind not acceptable to meet match) Must include proof of financial match.
- Project Partnerships are approved on a first come-first serve basis while funds exist.
- NJPA reserves all rights to review and approve or deny all applications for partnership.
- Each project must satisfy the public purpose doctrine.
Download both required forms:
Application Form - click HERE
Public Purpose Form - click HERE