Participation is free!
The networks below will all be held at our facilities in Staples, MN unless otherwise noted. Join us for valuable professional development opportunities!
Winter Weather Information: If schools are delayed or canceled due to the weather, we will inform you by 7:00 a.m. whether or not we will proceed with or reschedule the event. (We will watch WCCO to form our decision.)
*Click on Title Below to Learn More and to REGISTER*
Each Network is an opportunity for professional collaboration in order to grow and develop through learning and sharing effective practices. A consultant will be available to provide facilitation and resources.
- Principal Network - Kassidy Rice
- Title I - Gwynne Gildow
- Speech - Gwynne Gildow
- Gifted and Talented - Lisa Worden
- Technology Integrationist - Lisa Worden & Lisa Pingrey
- Curriculum Coordinators (CC)- Tami Bennett & Cindy Swenson
- Data Assessment Coordinators (DAC) - Brenda Sprenger & Jeanyne Gomez
- PRESS - Mary Jacobson
- Add+Vantage Math Recovery (AVMR)- Jeanyne Gomez
- Counselor Network - «NEW!» - Bart Graves & Brenda Sprenger
- Early Childhood - «NEW!» - Amy Tervola Hultberg
- SEED (Seeking Educational Equity & Diversity) - «NEW!» - Rachel Logan
Content Teacher Networks
Each Content Teacher Network is an opportunity for professional collaboration with content-like teachers across Region 5 on a regular basis. The purpose of the network is to grow and develop through learning and sharing effective practices on standards, assessments, instruction, and student learning. A facilitator will be available to provide expertise with standards, assessments, and instruction.
- Science - «NEW!» -Lisa Pingrey & Tami Bennett
- Math - Tami Bennett & Lisa Pingrey
- English Language Arts (ELA) - Kassidy Rice
- Social Studies- Cindy Swenson
Content Specialist PLC's
Each Content Teacher PLC is an opportunity for professional learning with content-like teachers across Region 5 on a regular basis. On full days, the morning session will model a PLC where teachers implement action research and discuss student data, whereas, the afternoon session will be networking on best practices, resources, and use of materials. Half days will model the PLC. A facilitator will be available to provide expertise with standards, assessments, and instruction.
- Arts (Visual & Music) - «NEW!» - Lisa Worden
- PE/Health - «NEW!» - Lisa Pingrey
- World Language - «NEW!» - Amy Tervola Hultberg
- Career & Technical Education (CTE) - «NEW!» - Cindy Swenson